The Wi-Fi Direct setup of HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 allows you to create a connection between your printer and computer system. The setup allows your device to detect the devices around you easily. This makes the communication process easier as it does not involve the use of Wi-Fi protocols. Read the necessary steps that you need to perform for the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 setup?
- First of all Power on your printer and load the sheets in it.
- Open “Device Settings” and then choose the option, “Add a printer “. To open the list of available devices, select “Show Wi-Fi direct Printers” option.
- Search for the device name that has “Direct” in it.
- Now, select Add Device to launch the WPS PIN Window. Also, go to the Control Panel of your printer and obtain the WPS PIN.
- On your computer, select “Next” to finish the network connection process.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.