The flight tickets at Alaska airlines are non - transferable. However, when there is a will, there you can find a way. So, even if the ticket is non - transferable, there is also a way to invest that money in booking a similar ticket for someone else. You would need to follow the below-mentioned step by step guide. First, you would need to cancel the key, and after that, you need to book a new ticket. However, before you cancel the ticket, it is essential to know the cancellation policy so that you’ll be able to avoid the cancellation fee to invest the same amount in the new booking.
- Go on the webpage of the Alaska airline.
- Search “Alaska airline” on any search engine. After that, you’ll be able to reach out to the official page.
- Tap on my booking tab.
- Enter the booking reference number and the surname.
- After that, you’ll be able to get your booking.
- Open your booking and click on the button “Flight change.”
- Now click on the cancel flight option. That is it. You have cancelled the flight.
Below you can go through the cancellation policy.
- To avoid the cancellation fee, you would need to cancel the flight 24 hours before the departure time.
- The other important condition to avoid the cancellation fee is that you must have booked the flight ticket seven days before the departure date.
These are the two main conditions you need to follow to avoid the cancellation fee. Once you have cancelled, then you can go through the process of Alaska airlines online booking.
The procedure of Booking:
- Go on the official page.
- After that, you would need to mention your place of boarding, destination, dates, number of members, and the cabin class.
- Now select the option of search flight and select the flight according to your convenience.
Hopefully, your query is cleared. For any further information, you can dial the Alaska Airlines customer service number. Have a nice flight.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Hi my name is Mark.. Here i am posting various travel blogs their best deals, holiday packages, hotel deals and much more