The diverse range of Brother Printers is known for its quality-driven printing solutions. If you want to know how to Connect Brother MFC-J470DW Printer to WiFi, here is your guide.
- First of all, examine the base of the wireless router or access point.
- After Brother MFC-J470DW Printer Installation, turn on the printer
- On the control panel, click on the menu button.
- Select the network and then choose WLAN. Click OK.
- Choose the setup wizard and hit OK.
- Enable WLAN when prompted by choosing yes to start the WLAN wireless setup wizard.
- Now, select your preferred network from the list and click OK.
- Either set up an open authentication method or the one which requires a network key to unlock the profile. Then, move ahead with the next step.
- The process of connecting your printer with your chosen wireless network will begin now. You will see a message on your screen when it will connect successfully.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.