You can easily connect your HP OfficeJet 5740 printer to wifi. But first, ensure your HP OfficeJet 5740 printer driver is updated to receive all the services. Here is your HP OfficeJet 5740 Printer Wireless Setup guide.
- Ensure you have a stable network connection.
- Click on the wireless option from the control panel
- Open Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Choose your network from the list of networks available
- From the printer home screen, follow the instructions given.
- Using CD, install the software.
- When the download is complete, open the HP OfficeJet 5740 printer software.
- Enter the desired connection to finish the installation process.
- Go to the start menu and search for the control panel
- Select the Wireless option on the control panel and search for the wireless setup wizard. Then, confirm and click OK.
- Tap on the suitable network name from the list or enter the network name manually.
- Enter the password when prompted and click OK
- From the saved files for printing or local storage, select the files, and your HP Officejet 5740 wifi Setup is done!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.