The not printing issue with HP Envy 5660 printer usually occurs due to a paper jam or poor power connection. We can overcome this HP Envy 5660 not Printing issue with the help of the instructions mentioned below:
- Ascertain a secure power connection for your HP Envy 5660 printer and turn it off for troubleshooting.
- Check all the power cables or USBs to make sure that the connection is not lost.
- Check if all the USB cables are connected properly.
- For HP Envy 5660 troubleshooting, check for paper jams.
- Search the input and output trays of your printer to find the jammed papers.
- Remove the access door of the carriage carefully to look for torn pieces of paper.
- Remove the jammed papers carefully without damaging any internal component and after this, close the carriage access door carefully.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.