Facebook, as happening as it sounds, also carries a risk of an account being hacked. To prevent this situation, Facebook has introduced many privacy and securities in the past. This is why many people have been asked to confirm their identity on Facebook.
If you have also seen the same message on your Facebook profile and seek the answer to how can I confirm my identity on Facebook, you will find this article very helpful. Given below are the steps to complete the process.
Steps to confirm the identity on Facebook
- You need to get to the Facebook page login page at first.
- Now get into your account by providing the correct login credentials.
- You will see a yellow banner on the homepage asking to confirm your email.
- Press the Sign-Up button to start the process of identity confirmation.
- You will receive an email from Facebook on the same id you have provided.
- Now, you have to open the mail and click on the link sent by Facebook.
- Once you complete the above process, your identity will be confirmed by Facebook.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
LearnAside - Learning Ways
LearnAside serving online information to get more ideas and knowledge, which help to create your mind active, LearnAside not affiliated with manufacturers, company and brand, all the suggestions are based on our customer review and research...