HP error code E3 is one of the rare error messages that appear on your HP printer while trying to print a document using it. The error code E3 tries to explain to the users that there is a possible carriage jam that needs to be resolved.
Follow the steps mentioned below by the HP printer service centre and resolve error code E3 from the HP printer easily.
Steps to fix the error code E3 from HP Printer easily
- Check the input tray for your HP printer and remove all the paper from within it.
- Check if any paper bits are stuck in between the paper tray and then remove them carefully as well.
- In case you notice a paper jammed into the paper tray then gently removes it from the tray.
- Now tap on the cancel button to near jam paper from the printer automatically.
- Try to print by the HP printer again and see if the problem persists.
Step 2: There are chances that the paper or paper bits are stuck in the output tray, so remove them via these steps.
- Gently open the ink cartridge access door of your HP printer.
- Make sure that your HP printer is still power on and then head to the next step.
- Now, gently begin to remove the power Cords and other cables from the HP printer one by one.
- Review the ink cartridge access door and check if any paper or paper which are stuck in between it.
- Three of the cartridges rush by pulling out the paper from the right side gently.
- Once you have removed all the paper and paper bits from the output tray, shut the access door and try to print again.
Is your HP Printer malfunctioning and you are unable to print using it? Your HP printer may require some repairs for a glitch-free experience. Therefore, we provide the most amazing repair facilities for all models of HP Printer. Contact HP printer repair centre and get instant repair faculties. Our agents at HP Printer Repair provide remote as well as on-site repairs, so call, email, or chat with us for hassle-free services now.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
HP repair center
My name is Riyaj Neti from Australia and currently now I am working HP repair center. Please follow the appropriate links below for your product to obtain support.