Before utilizing the printer, users must first complete the setup of Brother MFC-J5910DW. Connecting your Brother MFC-J5910DW printer to your computer might be challenging at times. The Brother MFC-J5910DW Manual includes all essential instructions for manually configuring the Brother MFC-J5910DW wireless setup. These instructions will mainly guide the Brother MFC-J5910DW wireless setup process. To complete your Brother Mfc-J5910dw wireless setup, follow the steps given below:
- Click on the 'Menu' button on your Control Panel.
- Click on 'Network' and then press 'OK.'
- Select the WLAN option and then click on the 'OK’ button.
- Select the 'Setup wizard' option and wait for a few seconds till the printer searches for the SSID.
- Now, the WIFI icon will appear. Click on the WIFI icon and choose your desired wireless network.
- After choosing your wireless network, enter the password for the network.
- Your Brother Mfc-J5910DW Printer setup is complete. Just, wait and till the connection is successful and verified.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.