HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 is an ideal choice when it comes to printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Its inkjet technology ensures high-quality printing solutions at lower costs. Also, it offers high printing speed when compared to laser printers. Here is your HP OfficeJet pro 6968 Wireless Setup guide.
- Unpack your printer and take out all printing materials from the box.
- In the box, you can find the HP OfficeJet Pro 6968 manual, which you can use for the proper handling of your printer.
- Now, connect the power cable to your HP printer and turn it on.
- You can now choose the desired language and your country from the control panel.
- Once done, install ink cartridges into their respective slots and click OK.
- Load papers into the printer tray and click the OK button.
- After installing the HP printer software or HP smart app, you can successfully connect the printer to the wireless network.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Steffen Charles is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about Printer issues. He writes about the latest updates regarding HP Printer Problems.