In the era we live in, the efficiency of many different machines instead of manual work to complete this kind of work will be greatly improved, so let's now take a look at what is the main purpose of cnc processing?
1. Cnc machining is responsible for the operation, cnc machining maintenance and daily maintenance of the machining center machine tool, and is familiar with the performance and basic structure of the machining Shop center group machine tool;
2. The cnc processing is subject to the production arrangement for product trial production and mass production, and the products are processed according to the requirements of the drawings to ensure product quality;
3. Cnc machining process can understand the drawings and related process technical documents, assist in the analysis, processing and resolution of quality problems, and propose improvement plans;
4. The cnc processing department actively cooperated with the quality inspection department, and notified its supervisor in time if the quantity was found to be inaccurate, and the FQA inspection department would proofread it;
5. The cnc processing and technical departments coordinate to deal with Technical application problems, actively provide relevant plans, and deal with on-site problems in a timely manner;
6. For cnc processing, fill in the documents and materials of the processing center machine tools and products as required, and make production operation records and cnc processing equipment maintenance records;
7. The cnc process Introduction completes other quality management system work and actively assists in the completion of the work of related departments; completes other tasks assigned by the superior.
Compared with ordinary machine tools, CNC machine tools have the following characteristics:
High processing precision and stable processing quality;
Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and Autometal parts with complex shapes can be processed;
When Tailored machining parts are changed, generally only the NC program needs to be changed, which can save production preparation time;
The machine tool itself has high precision, large CNC sheet metal machining rigidity, can choose a favorable processing amount, and high productivity (generally 3~5 times of ordinary machine tools);
The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
The requirements for the quality of the operators are higher, and the technical requirements for the maintenance personnel are higher.
CNC machine tools generally consist of the following Building parts:
The host, which is the main body of the CNC machine tool, includes the machine body, CNC machining column, CNC machining spindle, CNC machining feed mechanism and other mechanical components. It is a Medical parts used to complete various cutting processes.
The numerical control device is the core of the numerical control machine tool, including hardware (printed circuit board, cnc processing CRT display, cnc processing key box, cnc processing paper tape reader, etc.) and corresponding software for inputting Prototype parts programs and completing the input Information storage, cnc processing data conversion, cnc processing interpolation calculation and realization of various control functions.
The driving device, which is the driving part of the CNC machine tool actuator, includes a spindle drive unit, a cnc processing feed unit, a cnc processing spindle motor and a feed motor, etc. It realizes the spindle and feed drive through the electric or Electronic parts servo system under the control of the numerical co
ntrol device. When several feeds are linked, it can complete positioning, cnc processing straight line, cnc processing plane curve and space curve processing.
Auxiliary devices, some necessary supporting Mobile parts
of index-controlled machine tools to ensure the operation of CNC machine tools, such as cooling, CNC machining chip removal, CNC machining lubrication, CNC machining lighting, CNC machining monitoring, etc. It includes hydraulic and pneumatic devices, cnc machining chip removal device, cnc machining exchange table, cnc alloy machining CNC turntable and CNC indexing head, as well as cutting tools and monitoring and testing devices.
Programming and other ancillary equipment can be used to program aluminum parts, cnc processing and storage, etc. outside the machine.
Numerical control CNC Lathing are mainly used for large-scale machining of parts, and their processing methods include turning outer circle, boring, turning plane and so on. Programs can be written, suitable for mass production, and the production process has a high degree of automation.
Since the Massachusetts Institute of Technology developed the world’s first CNC machine tool in 1952, CNC machine tools have been widely used in the manufacturing industries, especially in automobiles, CNC processing, aerospace, CNC processing, and military industries. Both hardware and software have developed rapidly.
Copyright notice: This article comes from https://plastics-moulding.com/
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting: https://plastics-moulding.com/what-is-the-main-purpose-of-cnc-processing/
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
China PTJ ®Precision Hardware Product Co., LTD.
PTJ® CNC Machining Factory Started in 2007, Now we become a few of the factory which has one-stop service for custom machining in China. We have 5,000+ square meters owned industry park with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001 and BS OHSAS 18001 certification. In addition, 150+ skilled workers inside, especially 20+ experienced engineers, as well as well-trained international sales staff, they are combined into a team group one by one. All of your project’s details & questions can be quickly and professionally feedback. We provide CNC machining and turning of rapid prototype parts and low to mid volume CNC rapid production parts. Unparalleled precision for producing metal and plastic parts. we use advanced equipment to offer you a variety of cnc machining services including milling, turning. Over 10 years, For the passion and responsibility for new parts development and manufacturing drive us to do more in quality assurance and service optimization.