West Kiss Hair tell you why blakc women wig-begginers need to wear human hair u part wigs and v part wigs in daily.
Who Need To Wear an U Part Wig Human Hair?
u part wig human hair is good for your own hair.This is also the reason why women choose it.
1.Protect your hair: If you want to have access to your hair, the u-part wig will give you an opportunity to regularly take care of your hair. You will have easy access to the hair and do proper washing and deep conditioning of the hair.
2. Prevent hair loss: If you have a weak hairline or your hair cannot withstand tight sew in braids and weaves, then u-part wigs will be of great help to you. It helps in preventing hair loss.
3.Hair growth: You can use this u-part wig if you want to transition to natural hair. It contributes to your hair growth since you can take it at night and take good care of your hair. You can keep this wig in good condition for over a year and give you a natural look.
Who Need To Wear A V Part Wig Human Hair?
1. The v part wig is suitable for these people who are suffering hair loss or dreaming of thick and full hair. It can help you hide some hair problems and add some volume and length to your hair.
2. It is an excellent option for some girls who are allergic to glue or have sensitive skin. The v part wig is made of 100% human hair, no glue, and even no any synthetic. It means there will be no scalp irritation due to the chemical, no pulling of the skin because of the glue. With the high-quality v part wig human hair, you even don’t need to spend too much time cutting and hiding the lace.
3. And it is very friendly for beginners who haven’t tried human hair wigs before. After all, you don’t need to cut the extra lace.
4. More importantly, it is also a lifesaver on busy days. Because the v part wig is easy to wear.
5. The thin part wig is a great option for people who want to let their scalp have a break but still with a nice hairstyle.
6. This wig is perfect for women who prefer their wigs to look more natural and real in real life. You even don’t have to deal with hidden lace holes, aggressive baby hair, or trying to blend with your natural hairline. Now you can wear your own real part with no leave-out or just some thin strands of your hair left out.
How To Install U Part Hair Wig?
Step 1 The U-part wig can be adjusted the opening of "U" shape according to your head size. When getting the water wave wigs, loose deep wave wig, wig body wave, west kiss curly wig and popular deep wave wig, don't rush to install it right away. You can put it on your head first to compare, to decide you will wear it at middle part or side part.
According to the size of your head (Make sure the wig fits the back of your head), determine the opening size of "U", which means how much hair you need to leave out.
Step 2 Section off a bit of your natural hair around your edges (aka “baby hairs”) at the front on both sides. Then, tie the rest of your hair up into a ponytail, and pin the ponytail securely with bobby pins.
Note: If your hair is longer than shoulder-length, we recommend cornrowing your hair down around the leave-out.
Then, you can start the regular installation steps.
Step 3 Next, put the wig on from the center of the u-part, and clip it down wherever there are clips, making sure that the wig lays flat on your head.
How To Install A V Part Wig Human Hair For Beginners?
Step 1: Prepare freshly washed hair in advance and add some leave-out conditioner to your hair to make your hair and skin is moisturized.
Step 2: Use a wide-toothed comb to brush your hair to avoid any tangles or knots.
Step 3: Leave a small section of hair at the front to cover up the V-shaped opening at the top and then braid the rest of your hair into cornrows, making it as flat as possible. If you have short hair, you could pin your leave out.
Step 4: Clip the V part wig on your braided hair to attach the thin part wig into place and adjust the adjustable straps to get the best fit. There are 5 clips in the cap construction, there are 3 specifically for the part area and then two in the back.
Step 5: Cover up the opening of the V-part wig with the section of hair you leave out.
What do you think of the V part wig? If you are interested in them, you can look through UNice to look for your favourite wigs.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
West Kiss Hair
West Kiss Hair
West Kiss Hair