How do I remove the primary email address on Facebook?
Facebook provides you many options for the safety of your account. Primary email is one of the Facebook tools that help your account to run smoothly. If you want to remove your primary email from Facebook due to some reason, you can follow the steps given in this post.
Steps to remove the primary account from Facebook
- You need to sign in to the Facebook account first.
- Now you need to click on the inverted triangle at the left top corner of the page.
- Click on the Settings and Privacy and then select the Settings option.
- Now you will find the General tab that you need to open.
- Choose the Contacts option from the given menu.
- You will find the different email accounts that are linked with your Facebook.
- Select the primary account you want to remove and hit the Remove button.
You will be able to remove the primary account by following the steps above. You can also add a new account by clicking the add option on the same page.
We hope that you got the answer to how to remove primary email on Facebook 2021. You can also take additional help from the Facebook Help Center. You will see many questions already answered on the account.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
here find out the best way all technique solution.