Canon.com/ijsetup is a website that provides you a safe, secure, and reliable platform for downloading the driver. To print directly from your computer, installing the driver on your system is necessary. After the driver configuration is done, you can use the software for controlling and commanding your printer to print your desirable documents. Hence, the web page lets all the Canon printer users to set up the driver on their devices without paying any additional cost. All you need to do is visit canon.com/ijsetup and install the best-suited driver for your specific printer. Further, the web page also consists of online manuals of all the Canon printer specifications. So, you can review all the details about your printer whenever you need it. This guide will provide you descriptive and quick procedures by following which you can easily set up the driver on your system.
Easy steps to Unbox a Canon Printer
- Take out the printer from the sealed box with all its key components i.e. cables, cartridges, etc.
- The next thing to do is, remove the polystyrene packaging wraps with the orange tapes along with the plastic covering from the printer.
- The first thing for hardware setup is to find out the power socket on the printer. As mentioned in Canon Ij Setup
guide, plug the power cable to the wall socket and then to the printer’s port.
- After that, switch the printer on by pressing the power button. And you will find the printer’s display light on.
- For inserting the ink tanks, remove the cartridges outlet seal and the plastic covers covering it.
- The printhead carriage will adjust itself once you open the top cover of the printer. Put all the cartridges and put them into their correct slots.
- After putting the cartridges into the slots, close the printer top cover and suddenly you will observe that the printer will start making noise. This is the indication that ink cartridge installation is successfully done.
- After then, open the flap of the printer and then pull out the input tray and then, put some pages into the paper tray.
- Put the paper tray back to its place properly.
- This finally finishes the configuration of your Canon Printer via canon.com/ijsetup.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I’ve experience in Web Designing, Development, and Digital Marketing like SEO, Keyword Research, Google Ad-words.