How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?
Facebook is an app that we use now and then. It has all the information about your friends and world. If you think that your account is now working properly, you can take the help of this article.
In this article, you will learn the steps to talk to a live person on Facebook if you want to report a problem.
Steps to talk to the real person at Facebook
- Go to your search engine and browse for the Facebook toll-free number.
- Now select the number according to your country and dial it.
- Once you get connected, you will hear a computerized voice.
- You need to follow the OC prompts to get the menu of a live person.
- Now press six and say, "Talk to a live person."
- You will be connected with the customer representative of Facebook.
- You can explain the problems you are facing in your account.
This is how you can report a problem to the Facebook live person.
If you are not able to reach a human at Facebook, you can go to your account and follow the steps below:
- You have to log in to your Facebook account and click on the menu.
- You will see the Help Center option in the settings.
- Click on that to see the Report a problem option.
- You need to select any one option from the given 4.
- You will find a feedback form where you can submit your issue in the written form.
- You can also click on abusive content if you are getting bad comments.
- You can get the answer in the Support box of the Facebook account.
So, these were the ways by which your query is cleared that Can I talk to a live person at Facebook and report a problem. You can also take the help of community pages from Facebook. It can also provide the answer you want to know about the issue related to Facebook.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Providing solutions to tech issues