Step by Step Guide to Get in touch with a Hotmail representative
Hotmail is one of the freely provided web mailing services which is now known as Outlook and is a part of Microsoft. It provides its services in the sector of email transactions, maintaining contacts and calendars with the help of your Hotmail email address.
It is once in a blue moon scenario if you find yourself in a situation where you face some problems with your account due to which you feel the need to get in touch with their customer support team. No worries, if you find yourself in a scenario similar to this, and you’ve got no clue on how to speak to a Hotmail representative, the below mentioned points will help you with the same;
Contact the customer support team of Hotmail
You can contact the customer support team of Hotmail with the help of the below mentioned points;
- As Hotmail is a service provided by Microsoft, you’ll have to visit the official web page of Microsoft.
- Locate the option of Support on the top most tab and click on that.
- The following web page of Microsoft will ask you to first select the department in which you are facing problems.
- Now locate and select the option of Hotmail (now known as Outlook)
- Write down your concern in the section box in the coming page.
- Once you do, it’ll showcase a page with possible ways to get in touch with the support team of Hotmail.
- You can choose the most suitable manner and speak to a representative accordingly.
Thus, going through with the steps as mentioned above one can easily speak to a representative from the customer support team of Hotmail related to the queries and problems and get a resolution at the earliest.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
i am technician in united states of america.