Operative steps to recover your Facebook account without code
Do you want to recover your Facebook account but you do not have the access to your phone and email? Well, this is a common issue that can be encountered with anyone. In such a case, at the time of Facebook account recovery, you have to look after the available options. Instead of going to the recovery ways, you have to answer the security question. Also, the recovery steps of Facebook are very simple which do not need any extra effort.
Know the steps to recover your Facebook account
- First of all, open the official login page of Facebook.
- There type your Facebook id and skip the next box.
- Click on the “Forget Password” option to move to the next step.
- You will come across certain options to recover your Facebook account.
- The available options will be the verification code on your phone number or email address and answering the security question.
- In case, you do not have access to your phone and email, then you can go for the option of security questions.
- Answer the Facebook security question correctly.
- Now, type a new password for your Facebook account.
- Re-type it for confirmation.
- Access your Facebook account with your new password.
So, these are the steps for recovery in case you do not have your phone and email with you. Contact the customer service team of Facebook for any issues.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
If you want to get any travel services so you can connect any time without any hesitation.best service deals are available.