Gmail is the most important thing if you want to log in to any software. It helps you to work smoothly and also saves your data for future use. If you have forgotten the Gmail password, you can recover it by following the steps in this article.
Steps to recover the Gmail password
You need to head to the Google support page following https //g.co/recover for help with this link.
- You need to click on the Gmail option to recover your password.
- On the login page, enter your email id and click on next
- On the password age, click on Forgot password
- You will be led to the password recovery page instantly
- Now you need to select the option by which you want to recover your password.
- Enter your recovery email or phone number to get the verification code
- Key in the code you received in the inbox for the verification.
- Once you are done with the verification process, you will be able to set a new password for your email
- Type a strong password and confirm it by entering again.
- You will be able to set a new password for your Gmail
- Now you need to log in to your Gmail account with the new password and save it somewhere safe.
This is how you can recover your Gmail password by using https //g.co/recover for help with this link.
Click here to know more- https://www.webesupport.com/https-gco-recover-for-help
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Can I talk to a live person on Facebook?
You can also contact Facebook customer service if not able to connect via phone. Other ways to connect the Facebook customer.