How do I recover my Google account?
Step by Step Guide on Google account recovery
Google account recovery is one of the major things which should be known by everyone. Google being the protagonist of our lives plays a vital role that is crucial for our day-to-day activities.
If in a position like this, you lose access to your account and you’ve got no idea on how to do Google account recovery, in that case, the below-mentioned points will help you to get a crystal clear idea on how to recover your Google account with the help of your android device;
How to recover a Google account
The below-mentioned points will help you to recover your Google account in no time;
- Keep your android alternate device handy.
- Visit the sign page of Gmail.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Choose an alternate phone number option to change your password.
- Click on the link you received on your alternate number as a text message.
- It will then allow you to set a new Google password.
- Set a strong password with a good combination.
- Close all the tabs.
- Open a fresh Gmail sign-in page.
- Input your username and your updated password.
- You will then be able to access the Google account.
Thus, Google account recovery for android can be easily done with the help of the above-mentioned points. You’ll then be able to continue with all the Google services on your android device and can keep a safe and secured profile by updating all the additional information from time to time.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Get any details about tech support without any issue at any time.