How can I talk to someone about my Hotmail account?
Hotmail can be the best option if you want to keep track of your mails and want to have an advance meeting scheduled in your calendar. Hotmail not only helps you with that but also helps you to keep your messages systematically.
In this article, we will guide you on the ways through which you can get in touch with Hotmail representative about your Hotmail account by dialing the Hotmail customer service number.
How can I call Hotmail customer support?
If you want to make a call and talk to someone at Hotmail customer support, you can use the steps below to reach them.
- Head to your search engine and browse for the customer care number of Hotmail
- At first, select the language in which you want to be attended
- You will be connected to the computerized voice
- You need to follow the OC call prompts and choose the relevant option from the menu
- After you hear the menu, press 5 and say technical support
- Your call will be forwarded to the live person at Hotmail
- You will be required to provide the information about the Hotmail account
- Now, you will be able to resolve your query and the customer representative will guide you properly with your issues.
You will be aware that Hotmail is a product of Microsoft so if you are not able to connect them on the customer support by the process given above, you can also try to contact Microsoft for guidance.
So, this was all about answering your question of how can I speak to someone about my Hotmail account. Once you are connected on a call, you can ask any of your queries and it will be resolved within no time.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
We will provide all the information regarding technical issues occurs in various mails and sotwares.