Hotmail is the service that enables the user to smoothly send & receive emails without any hustle or bustle. Hotmail is like a personal information manager web app that is powered by Microsoft. It generally consists of webmail, contacts & tasks services. now sometimes it has been seen that user lose their Hotmail account due to some technical issues or with the wrong password. Now if you want to know about How do I recover my Hotmail account, so that the user can easily get back access to his account.
So, then you must follow these below-listed steps that will help you a lot;
• First launch the web browser & go to the Hotmail login page
• Then you have to enter the login details & proceed to the login into your account
• Then you have to click on the gear icon that is present on the top right corner of your account name & access account settings
• There click on more mail settings on the setting page
• Now locate the managing your account header there select account detail option
• On the same page under account security click on change password
• Now you will get the password changing form there enter the old password & the new password twice
• Try to choose a strong & un-predictable password
• Then you have to click on the save option to finish changing your password process
• Then at last enter the new password so to verify the password change.
Therefore through these simple & easy steps, you can smoothly know how to recover your Hotmail account & for any further query you can contact the customer care representative for help from their 24/7 active service.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Resolve all issues related to internet, email, printer, router etc