What Is Kamagra 100 MG?
The composition of one tablet includes Kamagra of Sildenafil a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Within 40 minutes after taking the pill man feels the gain sensitivity of the genitals and stimulate blood flow to the penis. This treatment to improve potency and eliminate erectile dysfunction is suitable for men from 18 to 82 years old. This brand of sildenafil is most efficient and successful generic form of viagra and it is quite expensive than the other generic viagra.
Kamagra Oral Jelly was originally developed as an antihypertensive pill, which means its first indication was hypertension. However, today its main use is the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Kamagra Polo Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Kamagra Gold 100mg Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
- Upset stomach
- Avoid alcohol as it makes Kamagra less effective.
- Kamagra should not be consumed soon after a heavy meal as it makes Kamagra longer time to be effective.
- Avoid driving while consuming viagra as it makes dizzy and drowsy.
- Kamagra should not be consumed by Women and Kids as it is only approved for men.
Men with the following conditions should not take Viagra without further assessment from their GP:
- Taking medicines called nitrates (often given for chest pain)
- Taking or intend to take amyl nitrite (‘poppers’)
- Taking riociguat (to treat high blood pressure in the lungs)
- Low or high blood pressure
- Allergies or reactions to past ED treatments
- Recent heart attack (within 6 weeks) or suffer from angina (heart pain on exertion) or any form of heart disease
- History of strokes or mini-strokes (transient ischaemic attack)
- History of vision problems caused by circulation problems
- History in the family of rare degenerative eye disease
- Serious kidney (renal) or liver disease
- Peyronie’s disease – angulation or deformity of the penis
- Leukaemia, multiple myeloma or sickle cell disease
- Bleeding disorders (such as haemophilia)
- Current active stomach ulcers (peptic ulcer or gastric ulcer)
- Lactose intolerant (Viagra tablets contain lactose)
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I am working in Health & Medicine sector for the last 5 years. I will be happy if I can drive more people to be health-conscious. I am mostly aware of people with ED problems. Because it is not discussed freely. I found the best option for more detail & information at powpills which is based on FDA.