What Is Vidalista 20 MG?
Vidalista (tadalafil) is an expensive drug used to treat erection problems in men. It may also be used to treat the enlargement of the prostate gland. This drug is slightly more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in both brand and generic versions.
Tadalafil is used to treat men who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Tadalafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly. The penis is one of the areas where this enzyme works.
Erectile dysfunction is a condition where the penis does not harden and expand when a man is sexually excited, or when he cannot keep an erection. When a man is sexually stimulated, his body’s normal response is to increase blood flow to his penis to produce an erection. By controlling the enzyme, tadalafil helps to maintain an erection after the penis is stroked by increasing blood flow to the penis. Without physical action to the penis, such as that occurring during sexual intercourse, tadalafil will not work to cause an erection.
Aside from a prolonged erection, which is an emergency, possible side effects of Vidalista 20 include flushing, headache, nasal congestion, heartburn, back pain, and muscle pain. Additionally, patients taking Vidalista daily may also experience pharyngitis and other respiratory infections, cough, diarrhea, UTIs, acid reflux, and abdominal pain.
You might wonder how long you can safely use Vidalista . Right now, there isn’t a maximum period of time for safely taking the medication. But as the years pass, you may begin taking other drugs, such as blood pressure or antifungal medications that could be dangerous if combined with Vidalista , Viagra, and similar ED drugs. Always be sure any doctor you see knows that you take Vidalista so that your medications can be adjusted safely.
- Consult physician if you have any Heart problem previously
- Don’t take with riociguat or a nitrate medicines
- Don’t take alcohol before or after of Vidalista 20mg Dose
- Avoid grapefruit juice after Vidalista 20mg doses.
- Please do not take other medicines with Vidalista 20mg
- Consult your physician for other compatible medicines with Vidalista 20mg, Vidalista 20mg, Vidalista Pills or Vidalista 60
Do not take Vidalista 40 mg if you:
- are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredients of this medication
- have had vision loss caused by an eye condition called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- are taking the medication riociguat
- are taking (or have taken in the past 48 hours) any type of nitrate medication in any form (oral, sublingual [under the tongue], skin patch, or spray). Nitrate medications include nitroglycerin and related medicines that are used for the relief of chest pain or angina. They also include amyl nitrite “poppers.” Use of these medications with tadalafil could cause a sudden severe drop in blood pressure that could lead to dizziness, fainting, heart attack, or stroke.
Nitrates are found in medications that are used to treat angina (chest pain). If you are not sure if you are taking nitrates, ask your doctor or pharmacist. Nitrates must NOT be taken by anyone who is using Vidalista Black 80 because they can cause your blood pressure to drop very low. This may cause dizziness, fainting, heart attack, or stroke.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
I am working in Health & Medicine sector for the last 5 years. I will be happy if I can drive more people to be health-conscious. I am mostly aware of people with ED problems. Because it is not discussed freely. I found the best option for more detail & information at powpills which is based on FDA.