Study MBBS in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is located in Central Asia. It is connected to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan from its four directions. Uzbekistan is more important than California. The country ranks 42nd in terms of population. Its capital is Tashkent. Its native language is Uzbek. 90% of its population is Muslim, 5% Christian and the other 5% belong to other religions. The people of Uzbekistan are well educated and take education as an essential part of their lives.
Even students from abroad come here to continue their education. Many students attract MBBS in Uzbekistan. This country offers a unique environment for study. The transport services of the countries are well managed and very convenient for everyone. Uzbekistan is a cultural and historical country.
Uzbekistan is one of those countries where you are going to find a rich culture and the surroundings will excite you. Officially, it is pronounced the Republic of Uzbekistan, a country in Central Asia. Looking at the countries around Uzbekistan, it includes Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, and Turkmenistan. It is very interesting to see that this country is rich with a lot of diversity, culture, and heritage. If you are looking to immigrate to Uzbekistan for any reason, you can consider the example of following MBBS in Uzbekistan and you should know about it.
MBBS Admission Procedure in Uzbekistan:
Indian students must apply for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan by July 31. In Uzbekistan, the visa processing time is only three days. You can apply for a visa and admission through the online process. Classes for MBBS start from the first or second week of September. MBBS Admission in
Uzbekistan needed the following documents.
- 10th and 12th class comprehensive marks
- The passport is valid for two years
- Passport size photos
- Medical insurance
- HIV test reports
- Invitation letter
Eligibility for MBBS Admission in Uzbekistan:
To get MBBS admission in Uzbekistan, students have to follow the eligibility criteria. There are several universities in Uzbekistan that offer MBBS with easy admission procedures. Admission is based directly on the marks obtained in Class 12. Minimum pass marks in English are required for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan. MBBS admission in Uzbekistan is based on the following criteria.
- Medical enthusiasts must turn 17 by December 31 of the year of admission.
- Students must obtain at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at the 12th level.
- Students must have a NEET scorecard with qualifying marks.
- We recommend that MBBS admission in Uzbekistan be the best choice available for medical students.
The Lifestyle of Indian Students in Uzbekistan:
- Indian student finds higher education while studying MBBS in Uzbekistan. Scientists and students from all over the world live here.
- This country is very diverse and friendly. Indians are treated with affection.
- We recommend Uzbekistan for medical study because students will explore the cultural activities here with their courses.
- Uzbekistan is a very traditional country. The people here follow their traditions and focus more on their education.
- Its native language is Uzbek, but people speak English fluently. This will make it easier for Indians to live here.
- The students here live a comfortable life as the country is not very expensive, plus it has very well managed transportation services.
- Indian students choose to stay in university hostels or rent an apartment. Both live comfortable lives. But hostel life is very favorable.
- University hostels have modern facilities. It is safer than an apartment. Each university has separate dormitories for girls and boys.
- For Indian students, there is Indian food chaos in universities. Getting admission in MBBS in Uzbekistan is also very easy.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
RMC Education: Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad in India
With 20+ years of experience, RMC Educational Service Center has been leading in providing the best MBBS Abroad consultancy. Our team of experts provides the best service in terms of research work and guidance. We make sure that our clients get the right details they need about the Universities, colleges, or courses they are interested in. Our dedication towards our work and our client-centric outlook is the reason why parents and students should choose us.