Qantas Airways comes in one of the oldest airways operating in the Airline domain. It is an Australian Flag carrier airline which is surviving. Let us see the queries like Booking policy, Flight date change and much more. Flight date change is the most common issue faced by customers. In this article will discuss that Can I change my flight dates with Qantas?
Let us see the Qantas Date Change Policy:
- You have to visit the official website of Qantas airlines to proceed ahead in this procedure.
- Date change of the flight can only be performed as per the fare of the passengers purchased.
- Imagine you have booked several tickets and want to change the flight of one ticket then separate the tickets from the group. Those passengers who have changed their ticket will be given a different booking number by the airlines.
How much does it cost to change a Qantas Flight?
- According to the policy Qantas Change Flight Fee is $50 and it is the standard flight change fee.
- Along with the change booking fee difference in the fare also be paid
- In case the ticket of the net flight is more than the ticket of the original one, a fee of $60 will be charged.
How to change the Qantas flight:
- Firstly visit the official website of the airlines which is www.qantas.com
- After getting to the homepage of the airline, go to the managed booking section.
- Enter the credentials of the trip.
- Tap on the continue option and go to the change/modify option.
- Now you can easily make the desired changes of date/seat/meal and much more. You have to pay Qantas change flight fee.
- Save the changes.
- Finally, you will get the confirmation mail on your registered ID.
In this article, we have seen various aspects of flight change related to Qantas. We also answered the question that how can I change my flight dates with Qantas.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS