1. Role and Responsibilities
Korea International Christian School, an internationally accredited school, is seeking a dedicated teachers who can teach intensive ACT, SAT, TOEFL, and/or AP Courses for Secondary (G 9~12) students.
- Teach ACT, SAT, TOEFL, AP courses.
- This is a test-prep classes
- Plan and manage test schedule with guidance counselor at school.
- Create tests, assessments, and projects to evaluate student progress
- Participate in faculty and departmental meetings
2. Candidate Qualifications
Foreigners (F-2, F-4, F-5, and F-6 Visa Holders) and Korean Citizens
- Candidates must hold a minimum of a bachelor degree from an accredited university and have their apostilled diploma on hand
- Candidates must hold a federal level background check with a federal level apostille
- Candidates must be able to teach classes in fluent English
- Candidates with teaching experience in ACT, SAT, TOEFL, AP classes
- Candidates who are hard-working and able to adapt to a fast-paced school environment are preferred
3. Working Conditions:
- Working Hours: Negotiable
- Teaching Hours: Negotiable
- Class Length: Negotiable
- Students per Class: 8-25 Students
- Grade Level: Grade 8-12
Negotiable, based on experience and qualifications
Insurance and Financial: Insurance and pension will be matched by the employer
Contract Completion Bonus: Provided upon completion of contract
Vacation: Part-time -Negotiable
19, Baumoe-ro 7-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 06762
OR 136 Munhak-gil Michuhol-gu, Incheon, Republic of Korea, 22238
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
KICS (Korea International Christian School), an accredited international school, is currently looking for teachers for multiple subjects for the 2021-2022 school year!