Apart from being the largest country in the world in terms of terrain, Russia is also a popular choice for international students to study MBBS. With approximately 57 medical universities, MBBS in Russia International students wants to do an MBBS in Russia because the Ministry of Health and Education has worked to have a higher grant fee. This is very low compared to other Western countries. The lost cost combined with the very high-quality education makes MBBS in Russia the best choice for international students. All universities offering a curriculum in MBBS are accredited by the Medical Council of leading countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States, the Middle East, and the WHO.
Why do you have to do MBBS in Russia?
If you have two minds about pursuing MBBS in Russia, here are some reasons why you should pursue it.
- There is no donation fee
- No entrance test
- Get funding for training
- Learn Russian
- Opportunity to obtain dual diplomas
- Get global recognition
Benefits of studying MBBS in Russia
There are various benefits to studying MBBS in Russia. We have listed them below for better understanding.
- Easy and straightforward admission procedure
- No entrance exam
- Subsidized and low course fees
- European quality of life
- Degrees awarded by Russian medical universities are globally recognized
100% Visa Guarantee
- All universities are recognized state universities of Russia
Eligibility for MBBS in Russia
Eligibility criteria for MBBS in Russia are not so strict. What you need here:
- Age: You must be 17 years old on or before December 31 in the year of admission.
- Marks: Students with subjects such as Physics, Biology, and Chemistry should have above 50% marks in their 12th class. To pursue MBBS in Russia requires ISC / CBSE or any other equivalent group.
- Selection: MCI has taken a decision as per Delhi High Court. MCI has announced that Indian students who do not appear for NEET and wish to join foreign medical universities in 2019 will have to obtain the Certificate of Eligibility issued by MCI at the time of admission.
- Unlike other foreign countries, IELTS and TOEFL are not mandatory requirements to study in Russia.
To follow MBBS in Russia you will need the following documents:
- Passport valid for at least 18 months.
- 10th Certificate and 12th Certificate
- Birth certificate.
- Four passport size photos
- Letter of acceptance from the Medical University of Russia.
- Documents of your HIV test.
- Approval for all documents of the Ministry of External Affairs (New Delhi).
- Proof of legalization of all your documents from any Russian embassy.
- Receipt for payment of visa fee.
- University Receipt + 1st Year Tuition
How to get admission for MBBS in Russia?
Getting admission to MBBS in Russian University is completely straightforward and simple. Here is a step-by-step list prepared by the Leverage Pick Team for you:
- First, fill out the application carefully.
- You will receive a letter of offer.
- Pay the admission fee.
- Once you have paid the MBBS fee in Russia, go and apply for a visa.
- That's all. Get a visa and go to Russia.
MBBS syllabus in Russia
The complete syllabus for MBBS in Russia is completed in six to eight years. This is according to US and European standards.
- For the first three years, the theoretical aspect of medicine is taught to students.
- Basic understanding of human biology is taught in the first three years, along with physiology, biochemistry, microbiology, genetics, and general pathology.
- Each year is divided into two semesters.
- The past three years have been important years for students to do an internship or clerk with surgery, primary care medicine, neurology, psychology, pediatrics, gynecology, and emergency medicine.
The method used to teach MBBS students in Russia:
- Seminars and small group discussions
- Practical and laboratory tasks.
- Clinical training
MBBS Intakes in Russia
The complete timetable for MBBS in Russia intake is mentioned below:
|Events||Tentative Time Frame|
|Starting of Registration||April|
|Last Date of Registration||May|
|Starting of Admission||June|
|Last Date of Admission||July|
|Visa Process||July – August|
|Invitation||July – August|
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure 2021
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
RMC Education: Best Consultancy for MBBS Abroad in India
With 20+ years of experience, RMC Educational Service Center has been leading in providing the best MBBS Abroad consultancy. Our team of experts provides the best service in terms of research work and guidance. We make sure that our clients get the right details they need about the Universities, colleges, or courses they are interested in. Our dedication towards our work and our client-centric outlook is the reason why parents and students should choose us.