Is Condor Airlines still operating?
This article contains all the relevant information that you need to know about Condor Airlines. The Airlines is particularly based in Germany and provide both National and international flights to the customers at a very cheap rate. Due to the Thomas Cook bankruptcy incident, the airline was about to collapse but it got its loan from the German government, thus it survived. After a few years of constant losses, the airlines managed to survive. Now when you know everything about your query: Are Condor airlines still operating, it is very important for you to know more about the updated policies followed by Condor Airline.
The updated policies followed by Condor Airlines:
Here are all the aspects that you need to know where the policies of Condor Airlines have been updated.
- If you happen to cancel your ticket 60 days before departure, then you will be entitled to pay 20% of the cancellation fee
- When it comes to 59 days, the amount increases to 50% of a cancellation fee.
- Before 29 days, the cancellation fees increase to 70% off the cancellation fee.
- Before 14 days, you have to pay 90% of the cancellation fee.
- If you happen to reboot your ticket 29 days before departure. then the rebooking fee applicable is 10%.
- Before 28 days, the rebooking fee increases to 25%.
- Before 14 days the rebooking fee increases to 40%
- The rebooking deadlines and fee are factorized upon the number of passengers traveling on the trip, the destination, and the dates of the trip.
You are eligible to call the airlines to get the changes and the names have done from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays in order to get the required changes on your ticket. The other way to get the name changes done is the email facility.
This is everything that you need to know about your query: Is Condor airlines still operating. Yes, the airlines will stay in to function for the time bein
SHARE WITH FRIENDS