Are you not able to login to your Hotmail account? Is this due to lost password or someone has got unauthorized access to your account? Well, worry not as Hotmail offers simple and effective ways to recover your account. Here’s how you can recovery your mail account on Hotmail.
Steps To Recovery Your Account On Hotmail
If you are wondering how to Recover Hotmail account quickly, then you can opt for the following steps to use the recovery information (security questions, phone number, email address, etc.)
· Head over to the account recovery page of Hotmail using your desktop/mobile web browser.
· Now, provide the phone number/email address/username/Skype ID linked to your Hotmail account, then finish the CAPTCHA verification.
· Hereafter, select the account recovery option from email address or phone number, and get the account verification code from Hotmail on it.
· Next, use the account verification code to verify your ownership, and after verification you’ll get to the password reset page.
· Now, enter the new passwords in their given fields, and then follow the onscreen instructions to save the changes.
Still, thinking how to Recover my Hotmail account quickly? Well, then contact the Hotmail customer services and get relevant assistance.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS
Resolve all issues related to internet, email, printer, router etc