- WorknPlay.co.kr is not intended for people under 18 years of age.
- Here at WorknPlay.co.kr, we appreciate and take your privacy as user seriously. We will appreciate it if you read carefully the statements below.
Scope of coverage
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
- Personal Information referred herein is user’s personal information that includes user’s name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, and any other information asked when registering.
- WorknPlay Inc. collects information directly from the user and rest assured you will be notified why we are collecting the information. Generally, personal information is gathered for the sole purpose of identifying the user for future logs and usage of the website.
Use of Personal Information
- WorknPlay Inc.’s may collect personal information, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number. Financial details and salaries may be at times collected when necessary in some instances. When you are browsing www.worknplay.co.kr, whether logged in or not, we collect information regarding the pages visited with our network and the links or pages you usually click on.
- Be assured that WorknPlay Inc. does not collect very sensitive information. Otherwise, do not disclose any important information you don’t want WokrnPlay Inc. to know. If we do collect such information, it will always be for the purpose of providing our services and if the law requires us to, we will ask your permission to collect and gather data.
- WorknPlay Inc. uses those information to better provide our website’s services to you. We have the right to fulfil administrative functions associated with these services to enter into contracts with you as user or other third parties. Information collected can also be used for marketing and client relationship purposes.
- WorknPlay Inc. may share your information with other companies or our affiliates which are related to job employment within Korea only. We or they may use your personally identifiable information to assist us in improving our website and services and any of us might be in touch to let you know about goods, services, or promotions which may interest you.
- WorknPlay Inc. will never sell, rent or share your personal information with other people or non-affiliated third parties except to provide you with the products or services you have requested.
- WorknPlay Inc. may offer you choices for the use and sharing of your personal information, as well as subscription to our website. However, you may choose not to receive any marketing material from worknplay.co.kr or from any of our affiliated partners.
Use by third parties
- Worknplay.co.kr may disclose your information to its service providers and contractors from time to time to help us to provide and market our website and services to you. We may also share your information with third parties who provide prizes for competitions or reader offers. If we do this, rest assured that we will require these parties to protect your information in the same way we do..
Use of aggregate data
- We may collect or obtain certain non-personal information to optimise website and services including our web pages for your computer. Included but not limited to be identity of your Internet browser, the type of operating system used, your IP address and even the domain name of your Internet service provider. We may use such non-personal information for internal purposes, including but not limited to improving the content of this website.
- Worknplay.co.kr may use personally identifiable information in aggregate form to improve our website and services to make them more responsive to the needs of our users and visitors like. The statistical compilation and analysis of information may also be used by our company and our network as data for summary report for marketing, advertising or research purposes.
- Worknplay.co.kr strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our users. We use different electronic and physical security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls. WorknPlay Inc. also secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure.
- However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Access to personal information
- You have all the right to access most personal information we hold about you and if we deny access in some circumstances we will tell you why.
- To request access, please contact our webmaster by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any information posted on bulletin boards and/or communicated in the forum becomes public information. While WorknPlay Inc. strives to protect and respect your privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose in the bulletin board or forum.
- Cookies are data that a website such as www.worknplay.co.kr transfers to an individual's hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can facilitate a user's ongoing access to and use of a site. They WorknPlay Inc. to track your usage patterns and to compile data that can help us improve our content and target advertising.
Online links to third party and co-branded sites
- WorknPlay Inc. may establish relationships with business partners that allow visitors to our website to link directly to sites operated by these partners. Some of their websites may be "co-branded" with our logo. However, these sites may not be operated or maintained by or on our behalf. These sites may only collect personal information from you that may be shared with us.
- WorknPlay Inc. is not in any way responsible for the content or practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our sites. These links are meant for the user's convenience only.
- Do not forget to close your browser when you have finished using www.worknplay.co.kr. This is to ensure that others cannot and will never access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place. You as an individual, user, and our website visitor, are solely responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
- Remember that if you post personal information in publicly accessible online forums, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are using the Internet.
For further information