- WorknPlay was set up in 2003, to help people from overseas easily access information about Korea, in English.
- Today, there are approximately one million foreign residents here, making the demand for the kind of service we provide, all the greater. Korea's popularity as a destination has increased in recent years, meaning that around ten million tourists also travel here each year.
What we do
- Our company's name, WorknPlay, very accurately describes what it is we do. Whilst providing a free job search facility to help our visitors find the Work that's right for them, we also maintain an up-to-date entertainment guide, to ensure nobody forgets to Play too!
- The popularity of our site in Korea means that our visitors can rest assured that they are getting access to the best positions available. And although the ESL market plays an important role in the employment of residents from abroad, we also cover non-teaching opportunities.
- The WorknPlay website is very much an interactive community, and our blog and forum tools are an important part of this. We hope that through our site, people can share information, resources and thoughts in a fun and positive way.
- WorknPlay strives to be a reliable, accurate, and representative guide for foreign residents in Korea. As well as providing professional recruitment services, we offer a content-rich site, packed full of essential information for expatriates and short-term visitors alike. We also feature events listings and organize social activities so that visitors can make the most of their time in Korea.
Cultural experiences and Social Hour
- WorknPlay organizes regular social events so that foreigners can experience Korean culture first-hand, whilst also making new friends. We run all kinds of activities, ranging from mud festival trips to cherry blossom picnics.
- Social hour is designed to help new residents adapt easily to their life here. This gives people the opportunity to meet others and share experiences in a relaxed and friendly environment.