|Company Name :||Chung Dahm Learning|
|Company Type :||Education Institute|
|Contact Person :||Recruiting Center|
|Address :||Korea Seoul-si Gangnam-gu
5F, Baeksong Bldg, 68-16, Cheongdam-dong
|Primary Phone :||02-6257-0256|
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 100 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We’re currently hiring for April and May start.
April training sessions:
April 9th (4/16 start)
April 30th (5/7 start)
May training sessions:
May 7th (5/14, 5/21 start)
May 14th (5/21, 5/28 start)
May 21st (5/28 start)
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 25,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-2 or F-4 visas!
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or through email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS PLEASE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.