Don Charly restaurant is being flocked by locals and foreigners in Korea that they opened two
stores at Noksapyeong and Gyungridin Station. This restaurant serves fresh and authentic Mexican
dish which can also be ordered for take-out.
Tuesday ~ Friday 17:00~22:00
Saturday ~ Sunday 13:00 ~ 15:30, 17:30 ~ 22:30
Closed on Mondays
Menu and prices
Tacos 3 pieces 9,000 - 10,000 | Tapas dishes 3,000 - 8,000 | Drinks 4,000 - 8,000
How to get there
1. Take the Seoul Subway line no. 6 and get off at Noksapyeong Station (exit 6).
2. From the exit, walk straight until you come to the underpass tunnel.
3. Go through the tunnel and take the left set of stairs.
4. Continue to walk straight and cross the road and walk pass Noxa.
5. Don Charly’s is a few doors down in the alleyway where Craftworks is.
Address : 651 Itaewon 2-dong, Myungsan Bldg. 1st Floor, Seoul 140-861
Seoul-si > Yongsan-gu
Mexican Restaurant in Seoul
Mexican Restaurant in Seoul > Less more
Contact number 010-5342-4475