Beastro was established on May 2014, holding a mission to prepare a food that reflects the contemporary
America – diverse and unique. Apart from serving American dishes, Beastro is also proud of its inventive
Menu and Prices
A complete list of menu and prices is available at their official homepage.
All MAINS come with a choice of soda, Americano, or ice cream dessert.
24 Hour Hanger and Chimi Fries ₩20,000
Bacon, Leek, and English Pea Pasta ₩15,000
Fried Chicken & Kale Slaw ₩14,000
SANDWICHES are served with a choice of fries or chopped salad.
Roast Beef & Brie ₩10,000
Breakfast Sandwich ₩10,000
Pork Pork Sandwich ₩13,000
Smoked Fish on Rye ₩12,000
Break time : 3:30pm–5:30pm
Break time: 3:30pm–5:30pm
How to get there
1. Take a train to Sangsu Station (Line number 6)
2. Come out of exit 1 and make a U-turn
3. Keep walking straight for about 5 minutes until you reach the Hongdae Park.
4. Walk up the stairs until you reach the road that runs parallel.
5. You should see The Beastro on the 2nd floor above M.A.C Make-up store.
If you want to take a taxi, show this to the driver:
서울시 마포구 서교동 358-32 2층 121-838
Address : 358-32 Seogyo-dong 2F, Mapo-gu, Seoul 121-838
Seoul-si > Mapo-gu
0 reviews from our community
Write a Review
American Restaurant located at Mapo-gu.
American Restaurant located at Mapo-gu. > Less more
For reservations and/or inquiries email us at RES@THEBEASTROSEOUL.COM
You may also call (02) 334-2500.