Inviting You to a World of Fantasy
Klive K-POP EXPERIENCE
The fantasy world K-live, in the imaginary “Hallyu City”
What is Klive K-Pop Experience?
K-live is the world’s first dedicated K-Pop hologram performance hall. Combining Korea’s top K-pop contents and digital technologies, K-live provides new things to see and fantastic experiences.
What is so special about Klive K-Pop Experience?
K-live provide a hologram concert with all your favorite K-pop starts. K-live has various digital attractions like the AR show, Star Giant tower, Secret Window and Star Lounge where audience can create pictures with their favorite K-pop stars. The star-studded K-live terrace is visible to the unique nightscape of the huge spaceship-shaped Dongdaemun Digital Plaza (DDP).
Where can I experience Klive K-Pop Experience?
The K-live Theater is located in the imaginary “Hallyu City.” The Hallyu City has centered its theme around the Middle Age. With pavement blocks, street lamps, a dusky atmosphere with the stars gliterring far in the distance make Hallyu City a dreamlike atmosphere.
What is the Hologram Concert?
The K-live hologram concert is designed to involve audiences into the performance with fun stories before the start of the hologram performance of the K-pop artists. The brilliant media façade images covering 270 degrees provide participants plenty to see and enjoy. The 14.2 channel surround sound system that rivals any concert hall, in addition to the brilliant lighting and lasers, fog, dynamic photos and other special effects surround viewers with the cheerful energy of K-pop.
AR Elevator – Use the AR elevator and move onto the stage to appear next to your favorite star.
Star Photo Box -
Children/Teens 16,000 Won (born in 1996~2007)
Adults 33,000 Won
*All performances have Hologram concert and various activities (Performance, digital attraction, balcony)
*Make your reservations online for convenience of use and less waiting time queuing at the ticket booths.
*The 10th of every month, ticket reservations will be available.
- Preschool children (born in 2008 or after): 1 adult per 2 children are free (an excessive number of people will be charged in Child/Youth price)
- Children/Teens – Korean citizens must produce ID (student ID/ medical insurance certificates, etc.) and foreigners must present their passports. Adult fees to apply if ID or passports are not produced.
Address : 100-196 9F LOTTE FITIN, 264 6-ga Eulji-ro Jung-gu, Seoul
Seoul-si > Jung-gu
The premier K-love location at Korea’s largest fashion mecca, Dongdaemun!
- Located on floors 9 and 10 of Lotte Fitln, opposite Dondaemun History & Culture Park!
- Dongdaemun Histoy & Culture Park Station (Lines 2, 4, and 5) exists 11 and 12 (connected by underground path)
•Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station Stop
Blue buses : 105, 144, 152, 261, 301, 420, 407
Green buses : 7212, 2014, 2233
Airport bus : 9403
Blue buses : 100, 105, 144, 301, 420, 407
Green buses: 7212
•Euljiro 6-ga, National Medical Center stop
Blue buses : 100, 105, 202, 152, 261, 407
Green buses : 2014
•Euljiro Co-op Residence Stop
Airport bus : 6001
From Incheon/Gimpo International Airports
Bus number / Fee :
No. 6001 / 14,000 Won
Bus stop information :
Incheon International Airport Lv. 1, Gates 6A and 12B
Incheon International Airport → Gimpo Airpot→Gonghang-no → Shinyongsan Station → Seoul Station → Namdaemun Market (Bank of Korea) → Ibis Hotel Myeongdong → Seoul Roya Hotel (Euljiro Ipgu)→Best Western Gukdo Hotel (Euljiro 4-ga) → Acacia Hotel → Euljiro Co-op Residence (Disembark) → Walk 200m toward Dongdaemun History & Culture Park Station → Arrive at Lotte FitIn
KT Corporation is a South Korean integrated wired/wireless telecommunication service provider. KT focuses on information and communications business, and it has the largest portion of the South Kore > READ MORE
KT Corporation is a South Korean integrated wired/wireless telecommunication service provider. KT focuses on information and communications business, and it has the largest portion of the South Korean local telephone and high-speed internet market. > Less more
Address: 100-196 9F LOTTE FITIN, 264 6-ga Eulji-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
Telephone: 02-2265-0810 (13:00~21:00), 070-7774-0810
K-live user guide:
- The K-live entrance fee includes hologram concert viewing and use of attractions.
- The hologram performance hall is subject to large noises and vibrations, with standing audiences.
- Pregnant women, the elderly and weak, and young children are advised to be cautious.
- It is not allowed to take a food and beverages into the concert hall.
- Strollers are not allowed in the hologram concert hall. Weelchairs are permitted.
- Please be courteous of other guests. - Cutting in line at the ticket booths or for admission into attractions - Please refrain from making loud noises, aggressive actions, and use of attractions after drinking. - Smoking is not permitted at K-live.