|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Part-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Location : Seoul-si > All Area|
One-Stop Prep is aiming for the world’s leading education solutions provider and we are looking for reliable, responsible, and self-motivated individuals to come join our team. Please submit updated English resume, OSP Application, and recent photo of yourself to email@example.com. Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
• All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
• Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
• Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
[PT] Advanced Math & Science (Chemistry and Biology) Instructor
One-Stop Prep is in need of a teacher with the qualifications to teach SAT subject and junior literature program. This opportunity may open the door to many new and exciting experiences for you in Seoul, South Korea. At this institution, highly motivated students are eager to learn what you teach them.
AP/Subjects: One-Stop Prep is well-known for its strategic approach to “cracking” the test. We have both the materials and the experience to equip you to be an effective and confident test-prep instructor. If you come willing to learn the in-and-outs of the SAT and AP/Subjects to master the test, to become a leader in the classroom, then we will be there to help you along the way in our mission to raise students’ scores.
• Must be bilingual in English and Korean (Native English and proficiency in Korean)
• Must be able to teach different level of math including SAT Math, Chemistry and Biology
• Must have a bachelor degree from an accredited university.
• Graduate degree holders in related fields and candidates with teaching experience are preferred
• Above all requirements, instructors must enjoy the company of a younger demographic of students
• The teacher should be available for private tutoring outside of class hours
• Original Diploma *Notarized with an apostille
• Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an apostille
[Location /Class Schedule]
• Seoul, Apgujeong (Subway Line. no. 3)
• Flexibility with working schedule preferred
• Must be able to work on Saturday
- Weekdays 3PM ~ 10PM
- Saturday 9AM ~ 7PM
• Further details of class schedule, size, etc., will be discussed during the interview
• Start Date: ASAP
• Training Start: ASAP
• Starting from 35,000KRW per hour
• Negotiable based on qualification