Speaking Proficiency Enhancement Program (SPEP)
SPEP is one of the fastest growing and promising educational institutions specializing in English speaking enhancement. SPEP is looking for professional corporate trainers in all areas who wish to expand career into business English education. Please submit your recent resume, photo, SPEP application form and writing samples (mandatory for Corporate Trainer applicants) to email@example.com.
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
- All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
- Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
- Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
- Health Insurance
- Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
- Paid vacation days and national holidays
- SPEP’s professional teacher training
- Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
- Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[FT] Corporate Trainer – Intensive Biz Communications Skills Program
- Teach Business skills & speaking proficiency enhancement modules using standardized materials & curriculum
- Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
- Manage trainees’ learning and regularly track and report progress through LMS
- Provide targeted academic coaching/counseling services for trainees
- Continuously endeavor to improve the learning methods, environment, and overall learning experience
- At least 1 year of Business English teaching or ESL teaching experiences are must
- Demonstrated ability to assess trainees’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide trainees of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business is preferred
[Full-Time] Gyeonggi Paju & Seoul
- Monday to Friday 8AM ~ 8PM (lunch, dinner, and snack break will be provided)
- Main office is located in Seoul and training/teaching facility located at Paju
- Required to stay at the Paju training facility Monday to Friday
- Accommodation and 3 meals provided while staying at training facility
- Office work can be assigned at main office in Seoul
- Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month
- Start Date: February ~ April 2019 / Negotiable
- Training Start Date: ASAP / February ~ April 2019 / Negotiable
- Short-term contract can be discussed (six month)
- Based on 160 teaching hours 3.5 million
- Extra housing stipend of 400,000 KRW will be provided for E2 and F Visa only
- Business trip fee compensated based on company policy
- Subject to change depends on lecture hours/office work hours
[Mandatory Writing Samples Submission Guidelines]
The samples you submit should be representative of your best work. All writing submissions must adhere to the following rules:
- The date or year in which the piece was written
- Submissions may be provided in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, PDF, or JPEG images.
- If the work is collaborative, specify the area of the content to which you contributed.
Sample #1: One expository writing sample at least 300 words in length
Original and self-expressive writing that showcases your ability to convey information in an organized, logical manner. We will be looking at content, style, and mechanics. We accept essays, research papers, journals, diaries, storytelling, journalism, blogging, and free writing samples.
Sample #2: One lesson plan sample
A business English speaking-focused lesson plan. The topic, content, length, and format of the lesson are up to you.