|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Part-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Location : Seoul-si > All Area|
We are a corporate recruiting company and looking for professional, enthusiastic and responsible instructors to provide training at the following locations.
Position 1. Yangjae Dong (Near by Yangjae IC)
1. Schedule – Wed,Thurs, Fri 07:00~08:00am
2. Date of start – ASAP
3. Period – ongoing
4. Subject- Business English
5. Number of student – 1 executive
6. Visa type - Native Speaker Instructors F2/5/6 VISA holders only
7. Pay : 60,000/hr
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Prior experience in teaching Business English skills (over 2 years)
- Native level English speakers preferred
- Experience in corporate field preferred
※ How to apply
Send your contact info, updated resume with recent photo to following address.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kylie, 031-714-1476)
※ Resume should include
- Corporate/organization/school's Name & Exact period you taught.
- Correct Contact Number and email address
- Picture / D.O.B
- VISA Status in Korea
- Current Location /area of preference
All applicants will be added to our instructor pool.
If you are interested in the position, Please don’t hesitate to apply or contact us.