|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Full-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : 2018/01/15||Deadline : 2018/12/31|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Business Level|
|Location : Gyeonggi-do > Icheon-si|
As a global leader in educational consulting firm, Carrot Global support/offer the widest range of corporate in-house teaching and other educational programs for qualified and enthusiastic instructors since 2000. To consolidate global competence, we provide various educational consulting programs and services to our clients like Samsung, LG, Hyundai, Doosan, CJ, and etc. We are in high demand of certified language instructors for all over Korea. We treat you the better and the best.
1. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
2. Experienced Native-level English (or foreign languages) speakers preferred (1-2 years)
3. F2/F4/F5/F6 Visa holders (or legally allowed to stay/work in Korea)
4. Friendly, passionate and responsible learner-lovers will be welcomed
5. TESOL/TEFL/CELTA or any equivalent educational certification holders. (optional)
6. MBA, Business/Finance/Law/Medical related experts are benefited. (optional)
1. The most numbers of class in Korea (over 1,000 classes)
2. Systematic and reasonable pay raise system
3. Provided curriculum and materials
4. Working with friendly and professional consultants
5. Convenient further job applying system
What you should know:
*** This is a 3 month contract teaching job and could be renewable if the client and a teacher both agreed.
How To Apply:
-> Go to www.carrotenglish.com/jobposting and apply for the job positions you are interested in.
1. Copy the job positions below which you want to apply.
2. Indicate your preference/available day, time and the location to teach.
3. Send your contact info, updated resume with recent photo to following address. email@example.com
THR Department, CARROT GLOBAL, Inc.
Location : Icheon, Gyeonggi-do
Day & Time : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, / 8:30am~5:30pm
Category : Executive
Level : upper-intermediate
Type : Business Conversation, General Conversation, Presentation, Meeting, Writing, Cross-Culture
Size : 1:1 executive class
Starting~Ending : 2018-01-15 ~ 2018-12-31
Etc.: Housing or shuttle bus will be provided