|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Full-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Location : All Area > All Area|
[FT] Corporate Trainer - Intensive Business Communication Skills Program
· At least 1 year of Business English teaching or ESL teaching experiences are must
· Demonstrated ability to assess trainees’ weaknesses and provide feedback and educational road-mapping
· Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and guide trainees of all types of backgrounds, positions, titles
· Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
· MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· BA/MA in TESOL, Education, English, Linguistics, Journalism, Business is preferred
A. [Full-Time] 1 Year Contract
· Monday to Friday 8AM ~ 8PM (lunch, dinner, and snack break will be provided)
· Based in Seoul with business trips all area in Korea (location changes month to month)
· Shorter contract term is also possible and can be further discussed
· Instructors are required to stay at the province from Monday to Friday
· The company offers Housing, 3 Meals a day + Business Trip Fees
· Monday to Friday 110 hours of guaranteed teaching per month
· Start Date: December 2017
· Training Start Date: November 2017
· 3,950,000 KRW (based on 160 teaching hours including extra housing stipend of 400,000 KRW) + Business trip fee (per month)
· Extra housing stipend will be provided to E2 and F visa only
· Subject to change depends on lecture hours/office work hours
[Mandatory Writing Samples Submission Guidelines]
The samples you submit should be representative of your best work. All writing submissions must adhere to the following rules:
· The date or year in which the piece was written
· Submissions may be provided in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, PDF, or JPEG images.
· If the work is collaborative, specify the area of the content to which you contributed.
Sample #1: One expository writing sample at least 300 words in length
Original and self-expressive writing that showcases your ability to convey information in an organized, logical manner. We will be looking at content, style, and mechanics. We accept essays, research papers, journals, diaries, storytelling, journalism, blogging, and free writing samples.
Sample #2: One lesson plan sample
A business English speaking-focused lesson plan. The topic, content, length, and format of the lesson are up to you.
Speaking Proficiency Enhancement Program (SPEP)
SPEP is one of the fastest growing and promising educational institutions specializing in speaking English enhancement. SPEP is looking for professional corporate trainers in all areas who wish to expand career into business English education. Please submit your recent resume, photo, SPEP application form and writing samples (mandatory for Corporate Trainer applicants) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[Full-time Employee Benefits]
· Health Insurance
· Korean Pension plan (dependent on nationality/visa type based on Korean law)
· Paid vacation days and national holidays
· SPEP’s professional teacher training
· Housing allowance support for E2 and F visa holders
· Airfare support for E2 and F visa holders
[Minimum Requirements for any of our positions]
· All potential candidates must hold a minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited four-year university located in a country in which the native language is English (US, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and South Africa).
· Must have Original Diploma *Notarized with an Apostille
· Must have Nationwide Criminal Background Check *Notarized with an Apostille