|Industry : Education,Human Resources|
|Job Type : Full-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Korean : Basic|
|Location : Seoul-si > Jongno-gu|
Accepting applications and interviewing soon for an November start date.
Job Description: (One position)
GS Engineering & Construction invites qualified and experienced English-teaching professionals
to join our Organizational Development Team as fulltime Corporate Trainers supporting
intensive English and Business Skills training programs at the company training centers.
These stable positions are based in Seoul(옥인동).
Major Responsibilities: (one-year contract)
- Work fulltime (8 hours a day, five days a week)
- Teach 25-30 hours per week with 8-10 trainees in each class
- Conduct proficiency assessments & give evaluative feedback
- Perform other teaching-related administrative duties
- Superior English proficiency
- F Visa
- Professional, intelligent, motivated, enthusiastic and articulate with bachelor’s degree
(Education/Linguistics/Business/Engineering preferred) & teaching experience in Korea
(+ for adult teaching experience in a university or corporate setting and/or master's degree)
Starting Annual Salary:
KRW 42 - 45 Million (negotiable based on qualifications, experience and proposed contribution)
- Regular annual salary increases are implemented in line with company policy
This stable position offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time instructors that includes :
- Initial paid vacation of 20 days / year
- Medical insurance
- Training and professional development opportunities
1. Availability Date & Current Address
2. Cover Letter describing your career objectives and your teaching philosophy/style
3. Resume with ID Photo and Visa Status
4. Scans of degrees/certificates
1. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
2. Application documentation provided will be used solely for screening purposes.
Following screening, the documentation of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted.
3. The high volume of applications makes it difficult to follow up with all applicants.
If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, you can assume your application
has been unsuccessful.
4. Applicants successful in the interview will be required to provide
additional documentation to facilitate hire.
GS Engineering & Construction