|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Full-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Korean : None|
|Location : Seoul-si > Seocho-gu|
We are currently looking for full-time elementary teachers to work with us at Peai. We need teachers that are HIGHLY MOTIVATED to teach in a very CREATIVE environment. Peai is looking for teachers who are friendly, passionate, and responsible. We need a good role model who can guide and lead our students.
PEAI Academy is a language acquisition program that aims to teach English by targeting the student’s areas of need. If you are interested and have experience teaching in the Gangnam area, please read further and see what we have to offer.
2. Short Story Reading (Activity Platform Learning)
6. Novels/Story books.
1. Must have graduated with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year university.
2. Must be able to provide documents to be cleared for teaching by the Department of Education in South Korea.
3. With minimum 2 years of experience teaching in Gangnam-gu or Seocho-gu area.
4. Natives Only
WORKING CONDITIONS & BENEFITS:
1. Working Days: 5 Days a week. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday)
2. Working Hours: 2 PM to 10 PM
3. Salary: 3.5 million won or more for experienced teachers.
4. Other benefits include: Time off, severance pay, and health insurance.
If you are interested in this job, please send your cover letter, resume, and a profile picture of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write this code in the subject area of your email: "SPARKED-2017"
Thank you for your interest.
PEA-I: Practical English Application Ins