|Industry : Education|
|Job Type : Full-time||Career Level : Experienced|
|Starting Date : Asap|
|Education : Bachelor's Degree||English : Native Level|
|Location : Seoul-si > Gangnam-gu|
P&E English (established in 2006) is an established English Academy that is located
in ChungDam Dong (Near ChungDam Station Line 7). Our classes have a maximum
of six students so that it is easier for teachers to manage their classes and it allows
each student to have more interaction with their teachers. Our students are generally
English kindergarten graduates and have above average English skills. We are looking
for a professional, passionate, and warm- hearted Gyopo teacher who is skillful with
elementary and middle school students.
We are looking for a MALE teacher to start working ASAP.
The applicant must:
1. have at least 2 year teaching/ working experience in Seoul.
2. should be able to teach all ELEMENTARY and MIDDLE school subjects in
English (Experience in teaching Toefl Jr., Teps, ibt Toefl, SSAT is
preferred but not mandatory)
3. have an F-4 or F-2 visa status.
4. have all the required documents
-criminal background check
-Teaching elementary and middle school students in English
-Teaching classes with a maximum of six students
-Preparing for classes, making tests for classes, filling out report cards for students,
and parent consultation once a semester (6 months) in person or on the phone
-Able attend the P&E Winter Camp in America for 8.5 weeks (this is with extra pay
Tues. /Thurs. 2:00~10:00
* If you hold a Korean citizenship, required documents are different from above.
*You must currently be in Korea for an interview *
* PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES IF YOU DO NOT FIT ALL THE CRITERIAS ABOVE *
- BA/BS degree from Korea, the USA, UK, or Canada
- teaching experience in Seoul (Teaching experience of grade 1-9 will be preferred.)
- TESOL holder or one who majored in education in the USA, UK, or Canada is
-2.5 million (Base pay) ~3.5 million and key money is negotiable
-Negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
*Training 2~4 weeks depending on teacher's experience (Training will start before
your starting date)
*There will be a 15-20 minute sample class during the interview.
*Send your cover letter, resume, and a recent photo to email@example.com
**PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUMES, DO NOT CALL THE SCHOOL**
We will review your resume and contact you.
** If Saturday classes open, your working hours will be adjusted or given extra
**Summer and winter intensives are included. During intensives, teachers
have to come in for morning classes as well as afternoon classes. (Working hours
are always adjusted and when it's more than your working hour, you will be paid