[KF Global Academy]
KF Korea Workshop 2016 Fall (I)
The Korea Foundation Global Center invites you to participate in the KF Korea Workshop event.
▪ Theme: Thinking of Unification at the Site of Division
▪ Date: October 7-8, 2016 (Friday/Saturday) Oct. 7 1:00 p.m. – Oct. 8 7:00 p.m. (estimate)
▪ Venue: Goseong DMZ, Gangwon Province
▪ Language: English / Korean (Translation from Korean to English will be provided)
This KF Workshop program includes lecture briefings, discussions, and group participation activities around the DMZ area.
|October 7 (Friday)
(Departure: 1:00 pm)
|Seoul → Goseong
Briefing by policy specialist on Significance of Korean Unification
Q&A Session with North Korean refugees
|October 8 (Saturday)
(Arrival: 7:00 pm, estimate)
|Inter-Korean Transit Office
(CIQ Briefing Session and tour of CIQ Traffic & Railway Facilities)
Hwajinpo (Former President Rhee Syngman’s Retreat, North Korean Kim Il-Sung’s Summer Villa, etc.)
Goseong → Seoul
→The program details are subject to change due to circumstances determined by local military authorities.
*Announcement of confirmed participants: September 22, 2016 (Thursday)/ Go to KF Homepage → Notice board
* The confirmed participants will be notified of the meeting time and assembly area by individual e-mail message.
* In general, participants will be accepted on a first-come first-served basis. (If there are more applicants than spaces available, the KF reserves the right to select participants based on its desire to achieve diversification within the group.)
* The KF will provide room accommodations for one night (shared), round-trip transportation, and meals during the program.
* The program and scheduled activities are subject to cancelation/postponement due to the emergence of unexpected circumstances or security-risk alert.
* The program can accept a maximum of 40 participants. If the KF receives more than 80 applications, the application link will be turned off.