Every end of the June to August, Seoulland held Summer Festival called 'Water Festival'.
For this year, festival will be held on June 25th to Agust 21st at the world square in Seoulland.
Last year, the program called ‘Summer Fight’ was about to confront customers with performance group. However, customers and performance group with gathered up as a team for a water fight for this year! Also, ‘Bubble Fighter Championship’ (Off-line version of game ‘Bubble Fighter’), late night light show, night performance and many others will be performed.
Time: 09:30~21:00/ For Sat, Sun. Closed at 22:00
Age: All age
You will need some spare clothes and towels
- Day-time: Adult 20,000 won / Youth 17,000 won / Children 15,000 won
- Night-time: Adult 18,000 won / Youth 15,000 won / Children 13,000 won
* Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID or valid documents for verification.
*One day pass
- Day-time: Adult 38,000 won / Youth 34,000 won / Children 31,000 won
- Night-time: Adult 31,000 won / Youth 27,000 won / Children 24,000 won
* Admission + unlimited free use of all attractions (except experiential facilities/coin facilities/special exhibitions/ special performances)
*One-day pass after purchasing admission
- Day-time: Adult 18,000 won / Youth 17,000 won / Children 16,000 won
- Night-time: Adult 13,000 won / Youth 12,000 won / Children 11,000 won
* After admission to Seoulland, purchase the ticket at a ticket booth inside of Seoulland.
* Available facilities: unlimited free use of all attractions (admission fee is not included.)
- Adult (ages 19-64), Youth (ages 13-18), Children (ages 3-12)
- Children's fare is applicable to adults over 65. Please present a valid ID.
- Free admission is allowed to infants under 36 months. Please bring a valid ID.
-Fares for experiential facilities, coin facilities, special exhibitions, performances and seasonal facilities include a separate fee.
-Night-time fares are applicable after 16:00.
-Listed information here is subject to change without notice, please find details at the official websitewww.seoulland.co.kr before making visit.
-The fees are subject to change depending on the season, please check the official website to confirm.
Facilities for the Handicapped
Free wheelchair rentals (Inside the building opposite the central information center/In the basement of the Black Hole 2000 building)
Rides, outdoor swimming pool (summer), snow sledding (winter)
* Other facilities: Consulting room for group visitors and one-year memberships, main information center, first aid room, nurseries, baby stroller rental, storage lockers, restaurants, ATM, children’s rest area
Large bus (more than 25 passengers): 20,000 won
Sedan 10,000 won
Baby Stroller Rentals
Available (3,000 won)