The Great Korean Beer Festival 2017 will be back at COEX outdoor area from April 28 (Fri.) to May 7 (Sun.)!
The event has been extended to 10 days so make sure to check the varying lineups on the GKBF website!
(1) Date: April 28 (Fri.) – May 7 (Sun.), 2017, 10 Days
(2) Time: 1:00 PM – 10:00 PM
(3) Venue: Coex G20 Plaza and SM Town Plaza (the outdoor place at Samseong Station, Line2 (Exits 5, 6))
(4) Program: Craft beer sales, food pairings, live music performance, meet the brewers, etc.
(5) Entrance Fee: Free
How to enjoy The Great Beer Korean Festival:
step 1. Grab your valid ID and head for the festival!
(ARC, Korean residency card, passport, driver’s license etc)
step 2. Purchase beers and food that you want to enjoy directly at the booth.
(You can also purchase beer sampling coupons to taste variety of beers at the festival office)
step 3. Don't miss the events in store for you including live concerts!
Schedule of Entertainments:
20:50-21:50 Live Music Performance
* Participating businesses and beer lineup are subjected to change depending on the circumstances.
* Beer sales are restricted to individuals who are 20 years old and above. Minors must be supervised/accompanied by legal guardian to be admitted to the event.
* All pictures and videos taken during the festival belong to the organizer. Thank you for your understanding.
For information on the line-ups, check out http://greatkoreanbeerfestival.com/ or https://www.facebook.com/greatkoreanbeerfestival/