Strawberries all over! The crazy strawberry festival is back!
What is Seoul Dessert Fair?
‘Dessert in life!’ Seoul Dessert Fair is a unique exhibition where one can find all kinds of various desserts all over the peninsula in one place.
We bring you region-special snacks and desserts with unique shape and taste that you cannot find anywhere else every month. Together with dessert artists both here and abroad, we bring to you the finest and sweetest fair with great themes and various things to see.
Desserts in the fair:
I. Strawberry desserts
All kinds of strawberry desserts from cakes to chocolates are ready for you!
We have strawberry covered cakes, fresh strawberry chocolates, and strawberry mochi!
II. Beautiful macaron
From cartoon macarons to artistic flower cupcakes!
The most beautiful bakery prepared by talented bakers.
We also have macaron bouquet, mini macaron, and cute cotton candies!
III. Homemade bakery
Handmade goods that have captured taste and health!
From chocolates filled with dried fruits to cakes rich with pulps and to top it off, fragrant strawberry herb teas!
Have a taste of sweet and spicy Japanese dango and refreshing sweet preserved fruits! Unique desserts available!
One of a kind accessory in the world; themed jewelry and all natural stick perfumes! A must- have item indeed!
Lesin DIY jewelry captures the beauty within a flower and beautiful henna tattoos!
Date: April 29 – 30, 2017
Part 1 – 12nn- 2:30pm
Break time: 2:30pm- 3:30pm
Part 2 – 3:30pm- 6pm
Location: Yangjedong aT Center
Part 1 & Part 2 – 5000 won
All-day – 10 000 won
*All-day pass is not sold at the door. Please purchase it online. Break time is implemented for all-day (use the waiting area)
How to enter Seoul Dessert Fair the quickest way:
1. You are allowed to re-enter the fair even after you go out once you have the bracelet.
(You can only enter within the allotted time of the ticket you have purchased)
2. Once the break time starts, you cannot reenter.
3. For those with all-day pass, you must enter together with those who purchased for part 2.
(For all-day pass: if you did not go out before the break time, you can wait in the waiting area inside)
4. Maximum of 20 tickets can be purchased per person.
5. 48 months old and above must purchase a ticket.
6. 7 years old and below must be accompanied by a guardian.
7. No pets allowed.
8. Please take photos or take videos after the permission of the other party.
9. Rest room is inside the venue.
10. Public transportation recommended.
All booths in line A accept credit/ debit cards but some booths may not accept cards so please bring some cash with you. (ATM is in the 1st floor)