Attention soul people of Seoul: come celebrate one year of Seoul City Stomp! We're proud to still be the only regular 6Ts soul and reggae party in South Korea, and we're not going anywhere (except for the pub).
Get up on your feet and dance to the beat of strictly vinyl '60s dance floor bangers from the USA and Jamaica!
Boss selectors Shinji (Japan), Baron van West (USA), Pablo Winchester (UK), Bombed You (Korea) and Airbear (USA) will be spinning wax 'til the break of dawn to the tune of motown, northern soul, ska, R&B, boogaloo and reggae.
* PERIOD: March 25 ~ March 26, 2017
* TIME: March 25 10PM ~ March 26 3AM
* VENUE: LIVING ROOM; 30-1 Sinheung-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
* FREE ENTRANCE
* DOGS ARE WELCOME, HIPPIES STAY HOME
* TRANSPORTATION: Subway- Located near Noksapyeong Station Exit 2
Walk for 12 minutes (750m) from the station
* For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/275424776217689/