One of Korea’s biggest national music festivals, the two-day event is a fantastic opportunity to hear internationally acclaimed jazzmen perform blues, bossa, soul and funk. Korean jazz isn’t forgotten, with leading Asian musicians putting the soul in Seoul. In the wide grass field of Olympic Park in Seoul, the Seoul Jazz Festival will be held, featuring Asian top jazz, along with international megastars. This year, 2017, the Seoul Jazz Festival once again comes back for tens and thousands of music lovers with the artists at their best days and top popularity. Though it's named 'jazz' festival, its lineup confesses that this is not an event limited to one genre, it's going to be a real festival for ALL music lovers and everyone who can dance at the beat!
Location: Olympic Park
Date: 2017.05.27 (Sat) ~ 2017.05.28. (Sun) [Rain or Shine - Raincoats provided]
Cast: Check the TIMETABLE
Listed Price 2-day pass: 230000 won
Blind Ticket 2-day pass: 138000 won
*To buy in bulk contact 02)563-0595 [over 50 tickets]
*Children under the age of 7 under parental guidance or a guardian will be admitted to the festival free of charge. Medical Insurance Card, Social Security Card, Passport, etc. will be checked prior to admittance. Failure to provide such identification will require ticket purchase for admittance.
1. The 2-Day tickets will not be treated as an individual 1-Day ticket, and will not be refunded as such.
2. Reserved tickets may be refunded up until the day prior to the festival, and there may be fees associated with it.
3. Refunds due to personal circumstances or change of heart will still fall under the cancellation rules and respective fees may be charged.
4. Cancellations on the day of the festival will not be accepted.
1. The ticket booth and the respective bracelet exchange booth will open at 10 AM. (Reservation numbers and IDs will need to be verified to get your tickets.)
2. Please exchange the tickets for the respective bracelets (wristbands) and wear it on your wrist. You will only be allowed admittance once the bracelets have been worn.
3. The bracelet will grant access to all areas of the festival premises. But please be reminded that each stage has its own respective capacity – for safety reasons, admittance will be monitored.
4. Neither the ticket nor the bracelet will be reissued.
5. Please do not detach the bracelet until the 2-Day festival’s end. You may be prohibited reentry if the bracelet has been lost or damaged.
1. Please refrain from holding/ saving a seat unattended. The promoters & organizers are not responsible for the loss of items.
2. The uses of mats are limited to specific areas and may be asked to clear pending situational circumstances. (The size of the mats should not exceed 1m X 1m in size and should be big enough to seat 2 people.
3. Artists and/ or their schedules times are subject to change.
4. With the exception of strollers and wheelchairs, all items with wheels are prohibited within festival premises.
5. Though strollers and wheelchairs are allowed access into the festival site, there may be limitations so please follow the directions of the operating crew.
6. A thorough check will be made for all prohibited items prior to entering each venue.
7. During the festival, an official photographer/videographer will be capturing various scenes and moments of Artists and Audiences to be used for further promotions and related sources.
Hat/ Cap/ Visor
Food in Plastic Container
Cigarette (Please use Smoking Zone)
Same day Re-Entry
Camping/ Cooking Devices
Professional Recording/ Photography
On-Day Cancellation/ Refund
Alcohol & Smoking
1. Adult Authenticated wristbands will be given to those who have had their age verified at the Adult Authentication Booth. A proper identification must be presented so please remember to bring it.
2. The purchase of alcoholic beverages and the use of Smoking Zones are limited to those with the Adult Authenticated wristbands.
3. Smoking is only allowed within Smoking Zones. Please be wary of others around you.
4. You may be asked to leave the festival premise without reentry if found under heavy influence of alcohol, committing unfavorable deeds, or is a hindrance to those around you.
Food & Beverages & Merchandise
1. There will be various food and beverage booths in the 88 Garden (May Forest) and nearby paths that surround each of the venues.
2. The use of cards and cash are accepted as forms of payment. There are two accessible ATMs nearby the festival site, but please prepare enough cash in advance as long queues are expected
3. Official Seoul Jazz Festival 2017 goods will be sold at the festival. There is a no refund policy – but exchanges for faulty items will be accepted.
1. There will be safety personnel stationed in various locations around the festival site. If you require assistance please kindly ask for help to a representative personnel closest to you.
2. Injuries caused by carelessness, avoidable situations, etc. will not result in a refund or indemnification. Please take consideration of your own safety.
* There is a locker within the festival premise for public use. Valuable and fragile items will not be accepted at the locker. (The use of lockers and their availability may be limited depending on circumstances.)